- 1 1/2 cup (270g) dark chocolate in pellet or chopped / grated
- 1 can of sweetened condensed coconut milk of 195 ml (I use this brand)
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of your favorite toppings: chopped nuts, seeds, dried fruit, mini vegan marshmallows, dried flowers, etc.
- Prepare the mold with parchment paper.
- In a bain-marie, melt together the chocolate, the condensed coconut milk and the coconut oil.
- Once melted, mix in the vanilla essence and salt.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan. Garnish with your toppings and place in the fridge for at least 1 to 2 hours, until the fudge harden. Cut and keep in the fridge or freezer and enjoy a piece here and there (because it’s rso ich and sweet, it’s not something to eat all at once haha! but if you want to, DO IT hihi!)