- 1 x Package VG Gourmet Ginger Sesame Tofu Creations
- 1 x Cucumber
- 1 x Carrot
- 1 x Cup Bean Sprouts
- 5 x Mini Peppers
- 8 x Sheets Rice Paper
- 2 x Tbsp. Peanut Butter
- Defrost your package of VG Gourmet Ginger Sesame Tofu Creations as directed.
- Carefully pour sauce in a bowl and save for later.
- Preheat a grill and place tofu cubes on grill. Grill 3-4 minutes.
- Dip rice paper sheets in cold water for a few seconds to rehydrate.
- Place each sheet of rice paper on a flat surface and top with veggies, a few cubes of the grilled tofu and drizzle with a bit of sauce. Roll up!
- To make peanut sauce: Simply add peanut butter to remaining sauce, mix well and heat for 1 minute.